Roof Asset Management Services
Sodexo | Roth provides quality professional Roof Asset Management to clients in the National Marketplace. With over 90 years of professional roofing services expertise, Sodexo | Roth utilizes its resource network and evolving technologies, to provide a Client-centered partnership to extend the life expectancy and integrity of existing commercial roofing systems.
Roof Asset Management Services include: Roof Evaluations and Assessments, Preventative Maintenance, Capital Planning, Design, Construction Observation, Procurement Services, Reactive Leak Service and Warranty Management.
A Client-Centered Partnership
Roof Evaluations and Assessments
Professional roof inspectors provide a comprehensive visual analysis to evaluate the existing condition to aide in determining the expected assembly life of the roofing asset. Key elements of the evaluation include:
- AIM (Asset Information Management) report.
- Roof condition report.
- Roof Condition Index via color coded roof plan.
- Scaled CAD roof plan complete with roof penetrations.
- CAD-generated roof plan will show all pertinent roof boundaries, roof-mounted equipment, roof openings and drain locations.
- Color digital photos with descriptions of roof system and deficiencies.
- Budget estimates of immediate repairs that are beyond the scope of maintenance.
- Budget pricing for all recommended maintenance, repair, restoration, and/or roof replacement options.
- Short term and long term roof improvement budget and forecasting.
- Trending analysis.
Planned proactive maintenance dramatically prolongs the life of your roofing assets as well as affords you the opportunity to make minor repairs before they become large unanticipated capital expenditures. Maintenance tasks are performed by fully-trained manufacturer certified roof technicians and include:
- Debris Removal
- Active leak repairs
- Roof Membrane repairs
- Base, wall, pipe and vent flashing repair
- Terminations Bar or Counter Flashing Secure/Seal
- Coping Securement
Preventative Maintenance can reduce costs in the following ways:
- Reduces leak occurrence by up to 70%
- Proven to extend roof life expectancy up to 50%
- Maintains compliance with manufacturer’s warranty requirements
Don’t wait until it is too late – allow Sodexo | Roth the opportunity to preserve the life of your portfolio’s most valuable asset.
Roof Leak Service
Sodexo | Roth offers reactive Roof Leak Services with pre-established “Not to Exceed” costs and priority response times to meet every client’s needs.
Additional benefits include:
- Budgetary controls through a pre-established NTE and priority.
- Network of affiliate contractors.
- Maintain roof warranty compliance.
Servicing a single location or an entire national facility footprint – 24/7/365.
Technology and Reporting
Through a secure proprietary web portal exclusive to its clients, Sodexo | Roth provides cost analysis, budget planning and forecasting. This technology is available for customers with one location or a national portfolio. Additional details can be found at www.rothservice.com.
- Historical inspection details for all locations including photos.
- Roofing repairs and expenditures.
- Real-time data download of maintenance inspections.
- Warranty management.
- Connection to your Sodexo | Roth service team.
Design and Construction Services
Sodexo | Roth provides strategic partnerships with its clients in the event a capital roof replacement project is warranted.
The synergy between the Sodexo | Roth’s technical design team and the operations and maintenance teams offers a level of practical professional experience unique in the marketplace. Sodexo | Roth evaluates and analyzes the operational and maintenance implications of various roof systems during the design phase. Sodexo | Roth’s team approaches every initiative and project with the client’s long-term goals and objectives in mind.