Building Automation System(s)
Sodexo | Roth designs, installs, and maintains intelligent buildings with easily-interfaced automation systems to control, monitor and sense almost every aspect of a building’s operation. Through a customized approach, Sodexo | Roth will customize systems to control: Temperature, Humidity, Ventilation, Indoor Air Quality, Energy Consumption, Equipment Operation, Lighting, Life Safety Systems, Security Systems, and Systems Integration.
Easily-interfaced automation systems to control, monitor and sense almost every aspect of a building’s operation.
- Energy Savings
- Energy Management System Monitoring + Support
- Enterprise Energy Management Systems
- Building + Energy Analytics
Sodexo | Roth Company employs a team of Subject Matter Experts with a comprehensive background in engineering energy management strategies. Sodexo | Roth’s partnership with Schneider and others allows constant exposure to the most modern technological solutions available.
Sodexo | Roth’s expert team analyzes client energy usage trends and employs reliable and effective systems integration to maximize energy savings.
These savings take the form of:
- Demand Reduction
- Real-Time Pricing Strategies
- Load Shifting
- Demand Ventilation
- Optimum Start/Stop
- Setpoint Reset
- Intelligent Load Shed
- Residual Energy Capture
- Demand Limiting
- Take advantage of building data
- Find hidden costs and inefficiencies
- Optimize operational performance
- Reduce energy expenditures
- Create more environmentally friendly, high-performance buildings