Energy Management System Monitoring
Sodexo | Roth has the capability to remotely monitor any and all commercial automation systems. Sodexo | Roth’s remote monitoring capabilities are supported by 30+ years of energy management service. All individuals involved in the monitoring process are thoroughly trained in the functions and operations of the array of automation systems. The aim of Roth’s Energy Management System Monitoring division, is to provide remote support, or onsite technical support if it is deemed necessary. Equipment diagnostics are monitored by the following steps:
- Pre-Equipment Analysis
- Post-Equipment Analysis
- Onsite Technical Support
- Mechanical Services
- Electrical Services
- Energy Management Controls Services
Sodexo | Roth houses an extensive software platform to support the Work Order Database management allowing accurate reporting and tracking of support.
If a technician is dispatched for Mechanical Repairs, Sodexo | Roth monitors the completion by employing the following steps:
- Technician Check-In and Check-Out via Phone
- Verification of Total System Functionality Before Release
- Historical HVAC Data Provided to Customer Upon Request
- Monitor all Customer Zone Setpoints, KwH Setpoints, Scheduled Hours, and Demand Response Standards.